Onesies and Butterflies

Onesie cookies might be the simplest, cutest cookies ever.  Just the cookie cutter alone is adorable!
I recently made these for the double baby shower of two of my friends!  Pretty fun!
IMG_0971

I made these for my daughter's little birthday celebration at school.  She requested turquoise, pink and purple butterflies.  I made some other ones too, thinking that 3rd grade boys might take an issue with pink and purple cookies.  Anyway, she loved them.  But then again, she is easy to impress.
IMG_8343

I got carried away with my toothpick as I just marbled away!  I've shown you marbled cookies here and here.  It basically involves wet on wet frosting and dragging a toothpick through to create endless designs.  Here is a great tutorial on marbling icing.  Check it out if you want to give it a try!

Labels: , ,