Yummy and Fantastically Easy Stew

You all know my cooking skills aren't even in the same hemisphere as Ashleigh's. She and her hubby love all things cooking, herbs, fancy pots etc.

My hubby doesn't cook.
At all.
But the good news is that he also doesn't ever complain about what I cook (or don't cook).
And, he's easily impressed. So it works out well.
So, I thought I would post his favorite recipe that I make in honor of our 18th anniversary coming right up. (Thanks to my mother-in-law for giving me this family staple recipe)

And, it's soooooooooooo easy!

Grab your crock pot and these ingredients:

004

2 lbs stew meat
2 medium onions sliced
6 potatoes, peeled, cut into large cubes
6 carrots, peeled and sliced
4 ribs celery, diced
large can or jar of tomato juice (V8 or generic)
2 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoons pepper
2 Tablespoons sugar
3 Tablespoons dry tapioca pudding

This takes 5-6 hours on high in my crock pot

009

If you come home from church and this meal is ready to eat with some french bread your family will love you.
18 years of experience people :)

Labels: ,