Project Wedding- The Turquoise Punch

Ashleigh hand painted all of those darling cake stands Pool blue, since the spray paint color wasn't the exact shade of turquoise we wanted. So there was no way we could have a random color drink.

We needed some turquoise punch of course! Wait, is there turquoise punch?

Ash found a recipe for turquoise punch which called for:
Pineapple or blue raspberry sherbet
White Hawaiian Punch
Sprite

I searched several grocery stores for those ingredients with no luck but I found a few other ingredients and came home to experiment.

Here is our turquoise masterpiece.....

_MG_3265

Placed beside ice water in the twin Italian Beverage Jars from the lovely Costco.

_MG_3205

I found this Blue Raspberry Lemonade (made by Koolaid but let's just keep that between us) and mixed it with good old Country Time Lemonade. I originally planned to do half and half but it was getting too green so I stopped.

ingredients:
punch

And, I think it was a hit!
_MG_3470

_MG_3451

Labels: