Fondant Play-Date

Easter Cupcakes copy
So, I'm new to fondant, right?
You saw my first cake here.

Well, it was fun. I'm telling you, it's as easy as play-dough!
So after the party I let the kids go for it with a single layer cake and leftover fondant.
playing with fondant

Anyway, I had just a tad more white left, and this week I was ready for another play date with fondant.
I tinted it a few pastel colors, cut out some mini Easter shapes and made my Easter cupcakes.

The only problem in this whole deal is that my kids (and most people)
don't love the taste of fondant and prefer a frosted cupcake.

People, I aim to please. So most of the cupcakes had minimal fondant...
vanilla frosting

But really, who cares how they taste when the cute bunnies are hopping through the grass?
bunnies copy

I'm going with looks over taste on this one.
You?

Labels: ,