KISS ME!

Aren't these lips just edible?

Yes, yes they are.
lips
They look like they have lip gloss on!

You saw the Christmas chocolate suckers here.
So here is the Valentine's edition.

Supplies: (red candy melts not shown)
supplies

The lips are a new this year.
I'm building up quite the collection over the years, but these were a must to buy.

They were a huge hit with my 6 and 2 year old.
jenna smiling

Jenna thought she was pretty hilarious when she said,
"I am going to kiss on the lips."
jenna lips

Very funny dear, but you are only allowed to kiss someone on the cheek..... ever.
jenna cheeks

Now, my 9 year old was a little embarrassed to give out the lips.
So we did some hearts.
hearts

I had some conversation heart foam stamps, so I made some tags.
Here they are all wrapped up!
wrapped

I get all of my candy making supplies at my local cake decorating store.
But if you don't have one, they have a ton on amazon, and some at your local craft stores.

And if you are my friend and you live close by,
you are welcome to come over and borrow my lips and hearts.
(You know what I mean)

I'm linking to these fun parties at:
A Soft Place to Land
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog

Labels: ,